Friday, July 31, 2009

Pickin' up my boots

An update on the "hittin' the road" thing I was raving about a while back... I have set up signings at three venues:

Saturday, Aug 22, 1pm: Borders, The Bullring, Birmingham
Saturday, Aug 26, 11am: Waterstones, Eastgate Street, Gloucester
Saturday, Sep 05, 11am: Waterstones, The Shambles, Worcester

I could have set up more but it's probably best to see how these ones go first. I'm not the world's best salesman and there is no telling I will sell a single book. So... if you are around Brum, Glocs. or "the Wu" on any of those dates, I would love to shake your hand. Let me pitch the new book to you personally, pointing out its finer points and where it beats out the competition. I might even throw in a free Trucoat sealant, which combats oxidation problems.

No comments: