Monday, August 03, 2009

Cool thing coming to this blog...

...on Thursday this week. What is it? Interviews. With 20+ authors across different genres and forms, some established, some emerging and ALL on top of their game, writing-wise. How do I do this? How can I bring you so many interviews all in one go?

Because I ask each interviewee only one question.

The SAME question.

Does that sound like something you can dig? I sure do hope so, because it's the only way I can conduct interviews. I'm a one-question kind of guy. But I think you will like what I bring you, courtesy of some very generous and honest writers.

So, Thursday. What do we call this new form*? One Shot. Gotta call it something.

*New to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read that post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Avril Smith