Thursday, February 16, 2006

Every Little Hurts



Tescos has been bothering me for quite some time, and I don't know how to stop it. They open all night (or at least until late) so how does a small business compete? The chain quietly spreads it's reach from place to place, setting up camp on the edge of town like a smiley happy alien mothership. Are they friend or foe? Look how cheap they are! And the variety! They must be friend. And now I've got my Tesco club card so I HAVE to shop there every time.

As I say, I don't like it but I don't know how to stop it. Until now. Meet the resistance. And read about them.

(You're right - I'm going all vaguely political this week. I'm sure it's just a phase.)

5 comments:

Ray said...

I've been meaning to ask: is that a picture from V?

Charlie Williams said...

Yes it is. I've never considered myself much of a sci fi fan but V was brilliant.

Ray said...

That's because it wasn't sci-fi. It really happened. And only Marc Singer could save us with his Beastmaster powers.

Charlie Williams said...

V was a documentary? Shit, that changes everything. You mean Robert Englund had to put up with all that racial prejudice in real life, while simultaneously acting on the Elm Street films?

affiliate program said...

Happy Money Making Famous Quotes.... Waste your money and your only out your money,but waste your time and your out part of your life... Michael Leoboeuf

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten dollar hair cut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair... Sam Ewing

If You Find a need to become part of the affiliate program so you make a few extra bucks.. go to http://7day2success.com/ ....affiliate program...affiliate program....

Live a better life today..