Tuesday, June 21, 2005

If you're going to A-ber-tawe...

Just had word that the Swansea event is cancelled. Reason: only one ticket sold. What can you do?

Many thanks to the lone punter who bought a ticket. For what it's worth, I know who you are. Catherine Zeta Jones, right? Look, I understand that you really want to meet me, and that this was your opportunity at last. But there'll be others. I promise. And I know how Michael is a big fan of the Mangel books, and really wants to play Royston Blake in a movie version. Could you just tell him from me, gently, that he's a bit too old? I don't want to hurt his feelings or anything. Thanks.

2 comments:

Ray Banks said...

WHAT? THERE IS PHOTOGRAPHERS YUR? BUT I ARE EATIN' CAKE!

Charlie Williams said...

That's the best Michael Douglas impression I've ever heard.